The sensation in the gaming world, PUBG is now available in a liter version. PUBG Corp recently released a lighter version of PUBG in the Philippines. The availability ofPUBG lite is limited to the Philippines as of now. However, the company will definitely extend the availability to other countries in near future.
PUBG is a huge mobile gaming application which demands a lot of power, RAM, and memory, so low-end devices struggle with this game. Playing PUBG is a delightful, and thrilling experience which makes users immerse, in fact, addict to it. However, the experience is delightful only if you own a high-end mobile device with power-packed internals.
PUBG requires a minimum of 4GB of RAM and Snapdragon 625 chip for a flawless experience. And the Users with 1 and 2GB of RAM variants shouldn’t even think of installing the game. This is the exact reason why PUBG corp decided to release a lighter version the original game.
Since this game is not available in any country except the Philippines, you need to download this app from other websites.
How to Download PUBG lite
- Download app from this link. (apkpure).
- Download the game completely.
- make sure unknown sources is checked in the settings.
- install the downloaded apk.
- Since the app is not available in your country you need to connect to a Philippines server via a VPN app. We used Express VPN premium version). It worked fine in our testing.
- Connect to any Philippines server via the VPN and open the PUBG lite application.
- If everything works well, then you should be able to play the game.
- You might get errors, in such case restart the game and you are good to go.
you may also like: How to download WhatsApp Status videos or Images
If you are curious to know what changes with the liter version of PUBG, here are some of them:
- The maximum number of players in a battle royale match has been reduced from 100 to 40.
- The game is fluid even in the low-end devices.
- The size of maps is now smaller at 2×2 km.
- The average span of a match has been reduced to roughly 10 minutes
- Arcade mode is missing and the option to tweak graphics settings is absent too.