Best Screen Recording app
This app is select based on its optimal and unique features. This is the best and top rated app in the google PlayStore. (Download link is given below)[spacer height=”40px”]
[spacer height=”40px”]*Doesn’t require root. Requires 5.0 and above
“AZ Screen Recorder is the best app to record the screen of your Lollipop. It does NOT require root access, no time limit, no watermark, ad-free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.” stated in Android AppStore.
- AZ screen recorder lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos.
- The floating window always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen.
- Magic button: a premium feature button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
- Overlay front camera: you can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
- Draw on screen: this unique feature allows the user to draw anything and in any color he wanted to. This plays an important role for Youtube videos or any tutorials.
How to hide recording status
This is the main feature of AZ Screen recording. This helps when you are trying to spy your friend’s actions. Let us see how to enable it.[spacer height=”40px”]
- Open AZ Screen recorder settings
- Enable magic button option.
- Open “Stop options” and disable stop by notification option. Set it to any other.
- Now open system Settings–> Notification Settings–>App Notification management–>stop AZ Screen recorder from accessing notification bar.
*please comment in the comment section below if you have any questions.Thank U :).